Welcome To My Humble Blog

I create Today as a celebration of my life - jlh

I hope you enjoy my blog.
I will do my best to make it a blog you will want to come back and visit often.

Be sure to invite your friends to follow or view
my blog.
If you have any questions, please email me. Comments are always appreciated in the comment section in each post.
Have a beautiful day and always remember to share some smiles today.

Blinkie Maker

Monday, February 9, 2009

A Couple of Fall Cards











6 comments:

Marie said...

Wow! What a lovely card - Love the tree!

nessy said...

beautiful cards ~love your blog ~have added you to my favourites ~so will be back
vanessa xx

Angela said...

Great embossing, nice fall feel to these cards. Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog.

Ewonne said...

Wow!!! Those cards are AMAZING!!! Just so beautiful ♥♥♥

And you wondered about my small roses, they are from Prima, but I really wish I could have made them myself :o)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Gorgeous!! Love the cork on the top and bottom and the embossing is beautiful!
smiles,Deena

Max said...

Am doing a quick browse through your oler posts and just had to say "WOW" ... what you have done with that tree stamp is just gorgeous.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Copyright Info

Copyright Info

ARTWORK, PHOTOGRAPHS, AND TEXT ON THIS BLOG ARE PERSONAL PROPERTY OF:
© NEVERENOUGHRUBBERSTAMPS
/ DOROTHY LOWE.
MY ORIGINAL WORK IS SHARED FOR PERSONAL INSPIRATION USE ONLY. CONTENT ON THIS BLOG MAY NOT BE TAKEN OR REPRODUCED FOR THE PURPOSE OF PUBLICATION OR CONTEST SUBMISSION WITHOUT MY WRITTEN PERMISSION. THANKS YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND SUPPORT.

Traffic counter


View My Stats