Welcome To My Humble Blog

I create Today as a celebration of my life - jlh

I hope you enjoy my blog.
I will do my best to make it a blog you will want to come back and visit often.

Be sure to invite your friends to follow or view
my blog.
If you have any questions, please email me. Comments are always appreciated in the comment section in each post.
Have a beautiful day and always remember to share some smiles today.

Blinkie Maker

Monday, February 9, 2009

Embrace Life!

Randomly stamp butterflies onto white glossy CS with versa mark ink. Emboss with clear. Brayer over GCS with color/colors of your choice. Wipe of butterflies with soft cloth or paper towel. Stamp image onto the back of your vellum piece. Turn over when dry and stamp the front of your vellum with black pigment ink. Emboss with black embossing powder being careful not to over heat. Attach vellum to GCS where the corners will go. Embellish with Peel Off corners and borders.
Most Importantly....Embrace Life & Have Fun!
Embrace life stamp is RCRW
I saw this cute little froggy over at Dawns Stamping Thoughts. It was all done with punches.
I decided to do one of my own. How cute! Mr. Froggy makes me smile.

I think the above background and heart stamp are StampinUp stamps.
This is a really simple 5 minute card.

See other background cards for tutorial

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty creations!! You are so busy!!! WOW!

Copyright Info

Copyright Info

ARTWORK, PHOTOGRAPHS, AND TEXT ON THIS BLOG ARE PERSONAL PROPERTY OF:
© NEVERENOUGHRUBBERSTAMPS
/ DOROTHY LOWE.
MY ORIGINAL WORK IS SHARED FOR PERSONAL INSPIRATION USE ONLY. CONTENT ON THIS BLOG MAY NOT BE TAKEN OR REPRODUCED FOR THE PURPOSE OF PUBLICATION OR CONTEST SUBMISSION WITHOUT MY WRITTEN PERMISSION. THANKS YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND SUPPORT.

Traffic counter


View My Stats