Welcome To My Humble Blog

I create Today as a celebration of my life - jlh

I hope you enjoy my blog.
I will do my best to make it a blog you will want to come back and visit often.

Be sure to invite your friends to follow or view
my blog.
If you have any questions, please email me. Comments are always appreciated in the comment section in each post.
Have a beautiful day and always remember to share some smiles today.

Blinkie Maker

Friday, February 6, 2009

Fun with Backgrounds

The above background was done with Ranger Alcohol inks on glossy paper.
On your non stick craft sheet, lay down lines of ink.
Place your glossy CS down across the ink and move the CS back and forth slightly to get the effect. Here, I layed down one line of brown ink for the earth, one line of green ink for the land, one line of silver ink for the lower part of the sky and then one line of blue ink for the upper sky.
You could add other colors for a sunset or maybe something totally different for a different setting. This is so much fun!!!
I love playing and making different backgrounds.

This background was made by randomly spraying Ranger Colorwash Sprays

I used the cranberry, terra cotta, bottle, denim, plum and a little lettuce.

I held the paper up so the colors would run a little. You can come up with some interesting backgrounds this way.



No comments:

Copyright Info

Copyright Info

ARTWORK, PHOTOGRAPHS, AND TEXT ON THIS BLOG ARE PERSONAL PROPERTY OF:
© NEVERENOUGHRUBBERSTAMPS
/ DOROTHY LOWE.
MY ORIGINAL WORK IS SHARED FOR PERSONAL INSPIRATION USE ONLY. CONTENT ON THIS BLOG MAY NOT BE TAKEN OR REPRODUCED FOR THE PURPOSE OF PUBLICATION OR CONTEST SUBMISSION WITHOUT MY WRITTEN PERMISSION. THANKS YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND SUPPORT.

Traffic counter


View My Stats