Welcome To My Humble Blog

I create Today as a celebration of my life - jlh

I hope you enjoy my blog.
I will do my best to make it a blog you will want to come back and visit often.

Be sure to invite your friends to follow or view
my blog.
If you have any questions, please email me. Comments are always appreciated in the comment section in each post.
Have a beautiful day and always remember to share some smiles today.

Blinkie Maker

Saturday, February 7, 2009

I Love Butterflies!

To make this background, apply a quarter size amount of Glossy Accents (Ranger), Diamond Glaze (JudiKins) or Crystal effects (whichever you prefer)to a piece of acetate. With your finger, smear it around to cover the whole piece of acetate. Apply some glitter, Add a few different colors of ink and smear that around being careful not to make a muddy effect by over smearing. Place tissue over the back and allow it to dry over night.


Background...Ink stamp, stamp image onto paper, rub/clean stamp on paper.
It is hard to see the true look of this butterfly in this photo. It is actually quite pretty.
First stamp and emboss your image on acetate. Then continue with the above technique, let dry overnight and cut out your stamped image.
The boarder - Magenta Peel Offs.








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!! Yeah!! I'm first!! :) These are beautiful butterfly creations! Love the sparkle in the top one!!! I'll be back to visit you again!!

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

Thank You so much Vicki! Coming from someone with such a beautiful blog, it sure means a lot.

Cheers,

Dorothy

Jenny V. said...

Just love how you did that shadow technique. You must show me how to do that.I love butterflies too. Great job!!

Jenny

Copyright Info

Copyright Info

ARTWORK, PHOTOGRAPHS, AND TEXT ON THIS BLOG ARE PERSONAL PROPERTY OF:
© NEVERENOUGHRUBBERSTAMPS
/ DOROTHY LOWE.
MY ORIGINAL WORK IS SHARED FOR PERSONAL INSPIRATION USE ONLY. CONTENT ON THIS BLOG MAY NOT BE TAKEN OR REPRODUCED FOR THE PURPOSE OF PUBLICATION OR CONTEST SUBMISSION WITHOUT MY WRITTEN PERMISSION. THANKS YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND SUPPORT.

Traffic counter


View My Stats