Welcome To My Humble Blog

I create Today as a celebration of my life - jlh

I hope you enjoy my blog.
I will do my best to make it a blog you will want to come back and visit often.

Be sure to invite your friends to follow or view
my blog.
If you have any questions, please email me. Comments are always appreciated in the comment section in each post.
Have a beautiful day and always remember to share some smiles today.

Blinkie Maker

Friday, February 13, 2009

The prize...Is this what they call Blog Candy?


The prize has a retail value of approximate value of 150.00......

and the WINNER is ScrapHappyGlenda for leaving me such a nice
comment on my (Blog help please) post.

She made me feel like this blog was not in vain.

Thanks Glenda!

Please contact me to claim your prize at lovemakingcards@gmail.com

Please note: If this prize is not claimed within 4 days, it will be up for grabs.

REMEMBER, TO KEEP CHECKING IN......

THERE WILL BE OTHER RANDOM PRIZES AND

WINNERS COMING UP SOON.

GOOD LUCK!

You can also nominate someone to win.

Random Acts of Kindness would be a good reason to want someone to win, or

maybe it's just someone who has great talent but also has a

budget that doesn't allow them to purchase stamping supplies.

Just be sure to tell me why that person should win.

Hugs, Happy Stamping & Happy Valentines Day to everyone!

Dorothy




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ~ Your blog candy is awesome...your cards are fabulous! I especially love the last one you posted...thank you for your sweet comment :)

Louly said...

Wow congratulations Gleda! What a super prize. Dottie, your blog is fab, you're a very genrous lady. xx

Copyright Info

Copyright Info

ARTWORK, PHOTOGRAPHS, AND TEXT ON THIS BLOG ARE PERSONAL PROPERTY OF:
© NEVERENOUGHRUBBERSTAMPS
/ DOROTHY LOWE.
MY ORIGINAL WORK IS SHARED FOR PERSONAL INSPIRATION USE ONLY. CONTENT ON THIS BLOG MAY NOT BE TAKEN OR REPRODUCED FOR THE PURPOSE OF PUBLICATION OR CONTEST SUBMISSION WITHOUT MY WRITTEN PERMISSION. THANKS YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND SUPPORT.

Traffic counter


View My Stats