Welcome To My Humble Blog

I create Today as a celebration of my life - jlh

I hope you enjoy my blog.
I will do my best to make it a blog you will want to come back and visit often.

Be sure to invite your friends to follow or view
my blog.
If you have any questions, please email me. Comments are always appreciated in the comment section in each post.
Have a beautiful day and always remember to share some smiles today.

Blinkie Maker

Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Winner is........

My Grandaughter Jazmyn did the draw.

The lucky winner is ....... "Crafting Joanne" from East Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Three Cheers For Joanne! Congratulations and Thank you for the very nice comments.

Please email me with your address and I will get this off to you right away.

Dorothy at lovemakingcards@gmail.com

What Joanne said..."This is the first time I've won any candy, still can't believe it. Thank you so much Dorothy for offering this candy and I look forward to receiving these goodies and crafting with them. Dorothy says..... You are very welcome Joanne!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe I've won, and my first blog candy win too, thank you Dorothy and Jazmyn. Have sent you an email.

Joanne x

Heather "Hev" said...

Yay congrats Joanne :)

Enjoy!!

Max said...

Well done Joanne :)

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Copyright Info

Copyright Info

ARTWORK, PHOTOGRAPHS, AND TEXT ON THIS BLOG ARE PERSONAL PROPERTY OF:
© NEVERENOUGHRUBBERSTAMPS
/ DOROTHY LOWE.
MY ORIGINAL WORK IS SHARED FOR PERSONAL INSPIRATION USE ONLY. CONTENT ON THIS BLOG MAY NOT BE TAKEN OR REPRODUCED FOR THE PURPOSE OF PUBLICATION OR CONTEST SUBMISSION WITHOUT MY WRITTEN PERMISSION. THANKS YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND SUPPORT.

Traffic counter


View My Stats