Welcome To My Humble Blog

I create Today as a celebration of my life - jlh

I hope you enjoy my blog.
I will do my best to make it a blog you will want to come back and visit often.

Be sure to invite your friends to follow or view
my blog.
If you have any questions, please email me. Comments are always appreciated in the comment section in each post.
Have a beautiful day and always remember to share some smiles today.

Blinkie Maker

Friday, March 13, 2009

Motivated...


You know you are motivated when....
You stay up until 3:00am to make sure
you have a card to post

Punch & layer cs.

Stamp tulips, color and add glitter.

8 comments:

Riet said...

what a beautiful card,l love the colours.

hugs riet.x

Susan.... said...

Thats a gorgeous card...lovely colours too..
Hugs
Susan (saramar) CB forum..X

Going to have a peek at the rest of your blog,,

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Lovely Dorothy! Love the beautiful tulips!! They have a lovely sparkle! Don't stay up too late tonight now!!
Judy xx

Karen Lee said...

Thanks for becoming a follower of my blog. I love this card. I really like the border punch borders. I'll have to try that on my next card.

Vickie said...

Very beautiful! Thanks for all the lovely comments you have left on my Blog! Your work is amazing..

Hugs

Victoria

Cheryl said...

A beautiful card,love the colours and you can never have too much sparkle!!!
Hugs xx

Janine said...

Well hello there... I am in London Ontario and have also lived in Montreal... for 7 years..
Love your blog and thanks so much for visiting mine... Hope to see more creations!!

Anonymous said...

WWOZER!! You're a late night stamper, eh?! This turned out fabulous!! TFS

Copyright Info

Copyright Info

ARTWORK, PHOTOGRAPHS, AND TEXT ON THIS BLOG ARE PERSONAL PROPERTY OF:
© NEVERENOUGHRUBBERSTAMPS
/ DOROTHY LOWE.
MY ORIGINAL WORK IS SHARED FOR PERSONAL INSPIRATION USE ONLY. CONTENT ON THIS BLOG MAY NOT BE TAKEN OR REPRODUCED FOR THE PURPOSE OF PUBLICATION OR CONTEST SUBMISSION WITHOUT MY WRITTEN PERMISSION. THANKS YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND SUPPORT.

Traffic counter


View My Stats