Welcome To My Humble Blog

I create Today as a celebration of my life - jlh

I hope you enjoy my blog.
I will do my best to make it a blog you will want to come back and visit often.

Be sure to invite your friends to follow or view
my blog.
If you have any questions, please email me. Comments are always appreciated in the comment section in each post.
Have a beautiful day and always remember to share some smiles today.

Blinkie Maker

Monday, June 15, 2009

DOG versus DINO........

Sorry for the sporadic posts as of late.
I hope you are all keeping well.
My Grandson Connor's Birthday is in 5 days.
He will be 4 years old. (Love him so much!)
First I made the Doggy Birthday card and
then wondered how friendly it looked for a 4 year old.
I think I'll give him the Happy Dino Card and
save the puppy one for next year! LOL
The Very Cool Doggy Stamp is from Rubbernecker.
Sweet Dino Stamp is from Paper Makeup.
All Star Kid Stamp is from Inky Antics
Grandson Stamp is from the Stamp Barn


21 comments:

Lynne K said...

Hi Dorothy. Both cards are great (love the dino!) but I think you're probably right to save the doggy for next year - he does look a bit fierce! x

Emily said...

Super cute cards! They are going to love them!!!

Stef H said...

oh definitely the DINO one. but they're both great.

hugs,

Christine said...

Both of the are very cute!!!

Blessings,
Christine

SCRAPCRAZY said...

The dog card was actually very cool as was the dino. Either one would have been apropriate, I think. Where did you find the dog stamp? I love it!! Beautiful work, I'm sure he will like what ever his Grandma makes;) Gina

Nicki said...

They're both lovely Dorothy but the dino definitely wins the 'cute and friendly' vote, doggy looks bit too grumpy! Hope you are well, hugs, Nicki, xx.

Linda . J said...

Hi Dorothy Both cards are beautiful and I do love Dino hes so cute.
Hugs Linda

Cheryl said...

Dorothy they are very, very cute!! Aren't grands just wonderful.

Unknown said...

Perfect choice! I know, from first hand knowledge, how four year olds are into dinos! Adorable work!

Sandra Wright. said...

Hi Dorothy....brilliantly "Fun" cards,my favourite is the "Dino" one though!

Hugs Sandie x

nessy said...

love both these perfect cards ~have to say do love the dino alittle more!!
happy birthday to your grandson
vanessa xx

Nicoline said...

great cards !

Hugs,
Nicoline

-Agnes- said...

That's a very friendly Dino, a good choice I think - won't scare him ;)

Linda said...

Great cards Dorothy. Think my favourite is the Dino one. I am sure Connor will love it.

Anonymous said...

OMG!! Both of these are just sooo darn cute!! ;)

Linda said...

What cute cards....that doggy does have a rather mean look about him. :)

Curt in Indy said...

You made me laugh right out loud with your thoughts on dog vs. dino. Very cute and very funny. At least your way ahead now for next year! LOL Great cards. Best, Curt

Danielle said...

aww, so cute Dorothy! Love this card - so perfect for a 4 yr old!!
Hugs, Danielle

lisa said...

Both cards are great but I agree the Dino is much cuter for a little boy. Hope he has a great birthday.

Lisax

Unknown said...

Two fantastic cards Dorothy, love the images.

Joanne x

Penny said...

Awww.. these are adorable!

Copyright Info

Copyright Info

ARTWORK, PHOTOGRAPHS, AND TEXT ON THIS BLOG ARE PERSONAL PROPERTY OF:
© NEVERENOUGHRUBBERSTAMPS
/ DOROTHY LOWE.
MY ORIGINAL WORK IS SHARED FOR PERSONAL INSPIRATION USE ONLY. CONTENT ON THIS BLOG MAY NOT BE TAKEN OR REPRODUCED FOR THE PURPOSE OF PUBLICATION OR CONTEST SUBMISSION WITHOUT MY WRITTEN PERMISSION. THANKS YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND SUPPORT.

Traffic counter


View My Stats