Welcome To My Humble Blog

I create Today as a celebration of my life - jlh

I hope you enjoy my blog.
I will do my best to make it a blog you will want to come back and visit often.

Be sure to invite your friends to follow or view
my blog.
If you have any questions, please email me. Comments are always appreciated in the comment section in each post.
Have a beautiful day and always remember to share some smiles today.

Blinkie Maker

Friday, May 8, 2009

My Mojo is Back....

Here is a sneak peak at a couple of things I've been playing with.

Tomorrow I will be posting a couple of cards.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

11 comments:

Anita said...

I love the sneak peaks. Looking forward to seeing what you have made.

Lynne K said...

Well, Dorothy, they look extremely interesting! Can't wait to see the finished items!

Cheryl said...

I agree very interesting. I wish my mojo was back.

Lilacanglia said...

Glad you got your mojo back,
they look lovely cant wait to see the finished projects,
hugs
Angie

Max said...

Just popped by to say "Hi" as I'm blog browsing for half an hour.
Glad your mojo has returned ... but could you just double check to make sure it's yours and you didn't steal mine ?? LOL!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

lisa said...

Ooh these look intriguing. Can't wait to see what you've been up to Dorothy.

Lisax

nessy said...

oh sneak peaks ~cannot wait to see in full
vanessa xx

Beth Norman said...

You tease!

Anonymous said...

Oh awesome!! What lovely butterflies!!

Iselin said...

Beautiful butterflys!

Rufus said...

So I've got to know ~ HOW DID YOU DO THE BUTTERFLY'S????? They are gorgeous! Also gotta try your plastic bag and glue background, really like that one too. Put CS in bag, close bag, draw glue design on outside (?) of bag, let almost dry cover with EP and heat? Do I have that right? Wow, really like your stuff!

Copyright Info

Copyright Info

ARTWORK, PHOTOGRAPHS, AND TEXT ON THIS BLOG ARE PERSONAL PROPERTY OF:
© NEVERENOUGHRUBBERSTAMPS
/ DOROTHY LOWE.
MY ORIGINAL WORK IS SHARED FOR PERSONAL INSPIRATION USE ONLY. CONTENT ON THIS BLOG MAY NOT BE TAKEN OR REPRODUCED FOR THE PURPOSE OF PUBLICATION OR CONTEST SUBMISSION WITHOUT MY WRITTEN PERMISSION. THANKS YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND SUPPORT.

Traffic counter


View My Stats